Section intended for our employees and their family members to keep them informed of the measures implemented by Canam in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Update of October 8, 2020
COVID-19 – What to do, FAQ and App
A lot of information concerning COVID-19 has been compiled in a document (one double-sided page) which includes a few sections:
- Recognize the symptoms of COVID-19 in adults.
- You have symptoms of COVID-19. Here are the steps to follow.
- You receive a communication from your child’s school or daycare. Here are the steps to follow.
- Procedure followed by Canam
- FAQ – Here are different scenarios you may be confronted with.
Do not hesitate to read it and refer to it if necessary. We continue to invite you to remain cautious in your behaviour to avoid the spread of the virus in the community and at Canam, but most importantly, to stay healthy.
Canada’s COVID Alert Application
The Government of Canada has implemented an application called COVID Alert. It is an additional tool in the fight against the spread of the virus. It is up to each individual to decide whether or not to install it on his or her phone. However, Canam believes that this application is safe and could even help us within the company to stop the spread of the virus should cases arise.