Hygiene measures for prevention against this virus :
- Avoid contact with individuals with symptoms such as fever and cough.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- If you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with your arm to reduce the spread of germs.
- If you use a tissue, dispose of it as soon as possible and wash your hands afterwards.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands.