Jacksonville, FL, United States
Assemble components of company’s products for final welding, performing such work consistent with corporate mission, values, and departmental financial objectives.
- Set up jigs, read and interpret shop drawings necessary for such work;
- Move parts into position;
- Align parts;
- Tack welds or clamp parts into position for welding;
- Other duties may also be assigned.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED);
- Six months experience on the rigging table as a rigger;
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written and oral instructions;
- Pass any standard, recognized test required to perform production welding.
140 South Ellis Road
Jacksonville, Florida 32254
- Work near moving mechanical parts and in outside weather conditions;
- Regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic chemicals;
- Occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock;
- Occasionally exposed to risk of flash burn of eyes and exposed skin burned by sparks and flash;
- Noise in work environment is usually very loud.
Canam is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled and participates in the E-Verify program.