Structural Steel Detailer
Complete 2D or 3D models of steel joist and deck for floor and roof systems as per the structural, architectural plans, design shop drawings and erection plans using 2D and 3D software while ensuring that all project criteria is met.
- Gather, examine and interpret information from project documents;
- Complete 2D and 3D models of steel structures as per contract drawings;
- Connect structural steel elements as per contract drawings and required norms;
- Report discrepancies and missing information from the contract documents;
- Detect possible interferences between structural and architectural building parts and propose solutions;
- Complete 2D shop drawings of structural steel elements generated from the model;
- Generate structural steel erection plans from 2D or 3D models.
- Technical faculty graduate;
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, specifications, governmental regulations, drawings and job specifications;
- Computer skills;
- CAD software knowledge;
- Knowledge of the English language;
- Good learning and communication skills.
- Competitive salary;
- Training program upon hiring to get familiarized with specific standards and CAD software in use (6-8 weeks);
- Continuous professional development;
- Superior and modern work environment;
- Accident insurance, business travel insurance and private medical care;
- Recognition program for loyalty;
- On-site daycare center for employee’s children ages 2 to 5;
- Food tickets;
- In the case that a public holiday falls on a weekend, we offer the compensation of a day off during the week;
- Profit-sharing program for all employees;
- Private and free parking;
- Social and sport activities.
Engineering / Drafting